The A2K® 1786 is Wilson's most popular model infield glove. This all-new design features the same H-Web preferred by so many infielders. This year's model combines Black SuperSkin with a classic combination of Copper and WhitePro Stock Select leather colorway.
The A2K®, Wilson's most premium series of baseball glove, is made with Pro Stock Select leather chosen for its consistency and flawlessness - the ideal leather for a glove. For the first time, the entire A2K® line features SuperSkin - which is twice the strength and half the weight of traditional leather. Glove Master Craftsman Shigeaki Aso designs all gloves in the A2K® line with Rolled Dual Welting to provide long-lasting shape. Double palm construction lends added pocket stability and extra shaping from our craftsmen so all A2K®s break in quicker and last longer.
- Infield Model
- Black SuperSkin™, twice as strong as regular leather, but half the weight
- Copper and White Pro Stock Select Leather, chosen for its consistency and flawlessness
- Rolled Dual Welting™ for long-lasting shape and quicker break-in
- Double palm construction, providing maximum pocket stability
- 3x more shaping to help reduce break-in time