Mookie Betts' debut in the Wilson game model line is the flashy new A2K® MB50 GM, made in 12.75" for the additional length he wants in the outfield. It has a Dual Post Web, and Black SuperSkin™ for a light, but durable feel. If there's a ball within reach, Mookie and this glove will snag it.
The A2K®, Wilson's most premium series of baseball glove, is made with Pro Stock Select leather chosen for its consistency and flawlessness -- the ideal leather for a glove. Glove Master Craftsman Shigeaki Aso designs all gloves in the A2K® line with Rolled Dual Welting™ to provide long-lasting shape, Double Palm Construction for maximum pocket stability and extra shaping from our craftsmen so all A2K®s break in quicker and last longer.
- Game Model for Mookie Betts
- Dual Post Web
- Red, Black and White Pro Stock Select Leather, chosen for its consistency and flawlessness
- Black SuperSkin™, twice as strong as regular leather, but half the weight
- Available in right- and left-hand throw
- Rolled Dual Welting™ for long-lasting shape and quicker break-in
- Double Palm Construction, providing maximum pocket stability
- 3x More Shaping, to help reduce break-in time